Supervising Social Worker – Ashford
Supervising Social Worker
Ashford – Home Based
Full Time Permanent
FosterCare UK is a small, established therapeutic fostering agency with our own Multi-Disciplinary Assessment & Treatment Team, setting us apart from other providers. We provide safe, secure, loving homes to the children in our care and the very best training and support services to our foster carers.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our friendly team as a Supervising Social Worker, to help us develop our area. Working in partnership with other team members to provide a high quality and safe service for our foster families and the children/young people they look after.
As a Social Worker in the team you must have the ability to:
- Manage your own caseload whilst meeting deadlines
- Evidence experience in frontline social work in Childcare and Form F’s
- Demonstrate strong analytical and assessment skills
- Have the ability to effectively communicate with children and their parents
- Promote great outcomes for all children and young people looked after by FosterCare UK
Applicants must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification and be SWE registered
- Ideally have fostering social work experience
- Knowledge of fostering and childcare legislation
- Hold a current DBS
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Current driving licence and access to transport
- IT skills
In return we offer:
- Home, flexible based working allowing a good work life balance
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- 25 days leave plus bank holidays
- FosterTalk membership
If you feel you are able to share our vision and would like to join our team, please do not hesitate to apply. If you are enthusiastic and motivated to help us achieve this and want to be part of an exceptional team then we would love to hear from you.
Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people is enshrined within FosterCare UK’s policy and practice. We expect our employees to share this commitment with us.
Closing Date: Friday 30th October 2020