Supervising Social Worker – Ashford
Supervising Social Worker
Permanent / Full Time
FosterCare UK is an independent fostering service who are available to help foster children build brighter futures. Our vision is to make a difference to the lives of disadvantaged children and young people, supporting carers to do an important job really well. Always striving for excellence in everything we do.
We are currently recruiting for a qualified Supervising Social Worker to be based from our Ashford office. Working in partnership with other team members to provide a high quality and safe service for our foster families and the children/young people they look after.
As a Supervising Social Worker in the team you must have:
• The ability to manage your own caseload whilst meeting deadlines
• Experience in frontline social work in Childcare
• Form F Assessments
• Good analytical and assessment skills
• Ability to effectively communicate with children and their parents.
• You will have the ability to effectively communicate with children and their parents.
• Promoting great outcomes for all children and young people looked after by FosterCare UK.
Applicants must have:
• A Social Work qualification
• HCPC registration
• At least 2 years post qualification experience preferably within fostering or adoption
• Full, current drivers licence
• Eligibility to work within the UK
• Flexibility to travel when cover is needed
Foster Care UK are committed to your development. In November 2017 Foster Care UK were very proud to win the Recruitment & Professional Development Category National Award at the Children and Young People Now Awards, recognising our outstanding support and training to our staff team and foster carers.
In return we offer a generous salary package and the flexibility to work from home.
Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people is enshrined within FosterCare UK’s policy and practice. We expect our employees to share this commitment with us.
If you feel you are able to share our vision and would like to join our team please do not hesitate to apply to: email@example.com.