Supervising Social Worker – Ashford
Supervising Social Worker
Full Time Permanent
FosterCare UK is an independent fostering service who are available to help foster children build brighter futures. Our vision is to make a difference to the lives of disadvantaged children and young people, supporting carers to do an important job really well. Always striving for excellence in everything we do.
We are currently recruiting for a qualified Supervising Social Worker to be based from our Ashford office. Working in partnership with other team members to provide a high quality and safe service for our foster families and the children/young people they look after.
As a Supervising Social Worker in the team you must have:
- The ability to manage your own caseload whilst meeting deadlines
- Experience in frontline social work in Childcare
- Form F Assessments
- Good analytical and assessment skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with children and their parents
- You will have the ability to effectively communicate with children and their parents
- Promoting great outcomes for all children and young people looked after by FosterCare UK
Applicants must have:
- A Social Work qualification
- Social Work England registration
- At least 2 years post qualification experience preferably within fostering or adoption
- Full, current drivers licence
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Flexibility to travel when cover is needed
- Foster Care UK are committed to your development
Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people is enshrined within FosterCare UK’s policy and practice. We expect our employees to share this commitment with us. An enhanced DBS application will be essential for this role.
To apply please send your cv to: email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 29th May 2020